Extended abstract submission deadline: 10 April 2020
Please use the link below to submit your abstract.
PLEASE NOTE: We are anticipating that the novel corona virus (COVID-19) crisis ends before the meeting in September. We are however investigating alternative options for presenting and participating in the meeting in case (country-specific) travel and gathering bans have not been lifted prior to the meeting. Our thoughts are with all IFPA members affected by COVID-19.
- Maximum word count is 300 words.
- The abstract must be structured in the following sections: Objective, Methods, Results and Conclusions.
- The presenting author must be registered before the Early-bird Registration deadline for further publication of the abstract in Placenta.
- Abstract should not be submitted if the content has been accepted for publication AND will be available (online or in paper) prior to the IFPA 2020 meeting.
- To apply for any of the New Investigator awards New Investigators must complete the New Investigator form (see link below) and send it to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org before the abstract submission. New Investigators are defined as students or researchers in full-time training or researchers who are within three years of their senior degree (e.g. Ph.D., M.D.).