Please use the link below to submit your abstract.
- Maximum word count is 300 words.
- The abstract must be structured in the following sections: Objective, Methods, Results and Conclusions.
- The presenting author must be registered before the Early-bird Registration deadline for further publication of the abstract in Placenta.
- Abstract should not be submitted if the content has been accepted for publication AND will be available (online or in paper) prior to the IFPA 2020 meeting.
- To apply for any of the New Investigator awards New Investigators must complete the New Investigator form (see link below) and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com before the abstract submission. New Investigators are defined as students or researchers in full-time training or researchers who are within three years of their senior degree (e.g. Ph.D., M.D.).
Abstract Submission deadline: 27 March 2020
Please note: There will be no extension of the abstract submission deadline!