IFPA 2020 postponed to 2021
Given the current corona (COVID-19) crisis IFPA has made the difficult decision to postpone the upcoming IFPA 2020 meeting scheduled for 2 - 5 September 2020 in Amsterdam until 2021. Information on the Rotorua, New Zealand meeting originally planned for 2021 can now be found at www.ifpa2022.org.
We are really sorry for the inconvenience this causes, but at the moment we feel this is the most sensible decision. We want to do whatever we can to ensure your safety.
The exact dates of IFPA 2021 in Amsterdam will be communicated as soon as possible.
We appreciate your understanding and hope that you have not been personally impacted by the pandemic.
Stay safe Stay strong Stay well!
What else do you need to know?
- Abstracts submitted to IFPA 2020 will not be published. Submitted abstracts can be resubmitted, or amended and submitted, once abstract submission opens for IFPA 2021.
- All New Investigators who submitted a NI form for 2020 together with their submitted abstract will still be eligible to submit an abstract and register as a New Investigator for the 2021 meeting.
- Apart from submitted abstracts, the program will remain similar to IFPA 2020. This includes plenary presentations, awards, symposia and workshops.
- If you already registered for IFPA 2020 you will be contacted by the meeting organizers.
- If you need to cancel your hotel reservation, please follow this link
If you need more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org